Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

november ya'll


hi everyone!
last week I was in NYC for work with my DesireeSpinner team reppin' LaPetitePeach. We attended a press breakfast at the HatchCollection & Serena&Lily pop shop. I was honored to meet the founder of HATCH & S&L, Ariane and Serena. They are both so successful and inspiring to me and Trust. I talked biz with Ariane and she was so down to earth and appreciative. I really respect her sweetness, you don’t get that from a lot of people...especially when they are so popular! The PR team had those gals running around meeting and greeting everyone, I feel lucky to have snagged a minute with them! It was an awesome event  and we were very happy to be there.
check us out with our new swag!

here I am over whelmed by the breakfast table and latte bar. talk about some granola….

the Hatch & Serena&Lily pop shop is located on 25 howard street NYC and is up for the holidays if you're in Soho check it out!


from here on out, I will be holiday trustin’ till the holidays are over! check www.tanyarust.com for show listings! Boston is stocked @Crush boutique, the cape is stocked @Shift boutique and I will be heading over to the island soon! Can’t wait.

check out this little trust babe! Too cute.

xo
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment