Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy June



 Happy June ya’ll.
  Summer Solstice is coming…count down is on!

Here is a little trust recap of whats up!

Trust Travels & Island Hopping
 
Trustin’ off to Nantucket  with these girls last week. My favorite entreprenettes Tiffany Jazelle and Lindsay Tia!

New Accounts! Trust is now on ACK! The Surf Shop in Nantucket, Force5WaterSports is now carrying Trust!


Cheers to a successful biz trip for the 3 of us!

Surf Nauset Beach! Pump House Surf Shop located in Orleans, Cape Cod is now trustin'!

I was off to my favorite place, Martha’s Vineyard for a mini biztrip & play trip! Saw my favorite people and stocked up shops for summah! I never wanted to leave...maybe one more summer?


Trusted out at Slip77 and Citrine! 

Play Hard Work Hard


Island Sun

Here’s to a week for the books! Trustin’ in 2 new countries, 3 islands and 7 new states! 

 Off to Sweden, Alaska & Hawaii!

Check out my summer picks featured over on La Petite Peach!

Love this feature!

Here I am slingin' jewels all day & all night playing catch up. Liquid Dinner....Treat yo'self!

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment