Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Monday, July 21, 2014

Quarter Century Life


Happy Birthday Month to me means neglecting the blog...oops!
July has been full of quarter century celebrations, friends and trust travels.
throw back to my last post ringing in Independence Day
…sooo since then…

Trustin’ in a new account located in Mashpee Commons Contrary Boutique!


Trust Babes, Cheeks and Surf Babes.
Summer Sessions Surf  Shop in Portsmouth, NH is stocked up with Trust goods!

Thanks so much for my new SS get up!These new tanks designed by Sam_Badway are at the downtown shop, go scoop yours!

Citrine on Martha’s Vineyard is fully stocked! Took an island trip and found this gem of a Trust article.
 


I started writing my goals on this mirror in June.

The month kicked butt and I feel like it has something to do with the mirror. So now my monthly goals are literally in my face… It works!



This week I will be od’ing on java to fill orders and stock up on jewels for the weekend of the first Live Love Local Fest!

 Playing catch up after the birthday weekend…although I feel like its stretching out a lot more than a weekend thanks to all of these celebrations! I am so grateful for all of the people I have in my life. You guys are awesome and I appreciate you everyday.

xx
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment