Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Trust x Festival Season

Happy Spring everyone!

It’s festival season here in California and Trust is on board vibing with all the gypsies. This post is dedicated to festival essentials & all my favorite gypsified things!

Trust Head Chains & Anklets have been flying out of trust studios and into shops all 'round town. They make the perfect festival accessory…there for…we are offering a PROMO this month. Cause ya know...what you wear is almost as important as the music! Use code TRUSTVIBES at checkout for 20% off!
Head Chains x Flower Crowns

Here are some of my favorite gypsy essentials!
I LOVE my SusieWanders Dream Catchers. 
I LOVE Luna Wishes Wish Catchers. 
I LOVE my Vaalbara's 

I LOVE drawing inspo from these two IG accounts. 
Tribe Kelley & The Salty Blonde
Desert & Beach Vibes.
(Exciting news to follow!)
Shout out to some of my favorite Gypsy Clothing Brands
If I could have a wardrobe full of this...

I’ve been pinning some of my favorite festival looks, follow along HERE!

DIY
No need to buy a gypsy crown, make your own or 5. The options are unlimited when you’re on that DIY train! 
Here is the DIY I followed when I made mine with a Trust twist!
I hope everyone is ready to get their GYPSY on...don't forget your trust festival essentials! 
Happy Spring!

xx
T

PS Trustin' in CalifornIA
You can now find TRUST in these new shops!
LUX
Pistol&Lucy
Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment