Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Welcome to The Trust Life


Hi my trust babes!
I haven’t fell off the face of earth…yet.
My life has been a balance of 
hustle & flow  hustle.
Here's whats been up...

 Trust // new stuff is coming, promise!
Think Vintage x South West
Making jewels fun…Taxes, not.
Grace Loves Lace // I've been bursting at the seams keeping this secret…
I’m working officially with Grace Loves Lace as a stylist. Love those Aussies…the only US showroom is here in Venice & I feel so lucky to be a part of such a rad Australian company that feels like a family already.
West Side Collective Agency is a creative agency I am a part of.
Its a group of 5 of us that all do our own thing. 
We put out minds together to create this agency to help other boss babes grow their own brands.
check out our MENU & our TEAM!
Brooke Rodd…I work at my friend's boutique where I sell Trust a few days a week because shes a supah boss babe & such an awesome friend. We help each other out, vent to each other, talk biz & life plans, & drink strong cocktails together when we need to.
MOH…I am a Maid Of Honor in my childhood best friend’s wedding in May. Soon to come is the bachelorette, shower & wedding. Full time job...but I love it.The best part is they're coming WEST for the bach party...count down is on!

Guess What? There’s even more I can’t share yet...
 Slingin' Jewels & Flower Crowns #MOH
Grace Loves Lace showroom...DREAMY
Twerk Out, Meditation, Manifest
So now you can see why my head actually spins on the daily…Some days I’m working from sunrise till midnight on all these different things. 
Some days… lately a lot less but V important… I RESERVE the day to not look at technology at all & go adventure.
I cried last week when two separate people told me I was calming to be around. It’s the last thing I feel…but I constantly remind myself how important it is to be calm & to be present. I literally have to set blocks of time to get things done in hourly chunks.
#ME
My mornings are Changing A LOT but the 5 things I do for sanity…
DRINK STRONG COFFEE
WORKOUT
PREPARE HEALHY FOOD/ FUEL
SLEEP
These things are SO crucial to maintaining a self care regiment. If I didn’t put myself first, I think my head would spin straight off my neck. I would probably also be rundown with the flu like the entire population of SoCal.
On the DAILY, I practice being patient, calm & present. This circles back to my New Years intentions. Of living in the present…
Did anyone fall of the wagon on their New Years intentions? That’s cool, You know I believe Feb is the new Jan.


Here are some supah fly trust babes you can check out while I am behind the scenes in life ; )



LOVE to all
xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment