Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tea for T


It has been quite a whirlwind, the past couple weeks...but here I am, back at it.

I signed a lease, road tripped to NYC, kicked it with Martha Stewart, ferried to Martha’s Vineyard and here I am finally settled in my new digs. I have never been so overwhelmed with excitement to decorate…and the best part is I have an office!

trustin' in my new digs..

 I left for New York City just two days after working a wedding with my DSE team. Just for some more bridal biz. Brides on brides on brides. We made it just in time for NYC Bridal Fashion Week and spent the evening at the Martha Stewart Weddings Parties Party. Live music, delish food, free swag, snazzy cocktails and sassed up ladies. I got to hail a cab again! I do have to say two days in the city for me is enough…tea & simplicity is me.



This Saturday Trust & Crush Boutique team up for a fall trunk show.
 Come shop on Newbury from 12-6!




Sunday is the last SOWA of the season!



It was perfect to end that crazy week(s) with a trip to my favorite place, Martha’s Vineyard. Stress free & care free …the way it should be! Don’t forget to check out Jasmine’s trust maids bridal party pics in the last post! I was thankful to spend such a special day with such special people! 



xo

T

No comments:

Post a Comment