Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, December 5, 2013

happy december


happy december everyone! I cannot believe how fast November came and went…I feel like I missed it. That’s the only time when I don’t like being busy, when I feel like time flys. ..but I guess if you’re enjoying it and you’re happy, that’s what matters!

((Today! Trust Feature on Pillow Thought))

I am happy for the busy business holiday season! Shows everywhere, stocking shops, filling orders…trustin’ aint easy…(hehe) I just wanted to say that.. I "grammed" this photo of myself running out the door the other day with the hash tag #cyaftertheholidays...that’s how I feel, that ill be able to socialize (and go snowboarding!) once the holiday season passes but for now I embracing every moment of busy-ness & am beyond grateful for it!


I had to “gram” it because I was laughing at my typical bag lady self.  I actually had a bag of gym clothes, my laptop bag, my lunch bag, my post office bag full of trust packages, my clutch and most importantly my coffee. I am becoming quite the pro at juggling my entire life in two arms. Maybe I should just start rolling around a suitcase…

This past weekend I had a trunk show at my digs....it was full of gals shopping for trust jewels. I  made some cranberry sangria-ish punch, it was delish…well actually I think it looked prettier than it tasted. Anyway, it was a very successful event and I was so glad I was able to see my friends and work at the same time. I want to thank everyone who came out to support and to everyone who continues to support and believe in me every day.  Not to make this a tear jerker but I could actually shed a tear at how beyond grateful I am for everything and everyone.

trustin' action shot


I’ve been getting so many trustin' pics sent over…I love to see them and try to feature everyone!

This week I have four shows including my last trunk show of the season at Shift Boutique Sunday! Next weekend I am heading to NYC with my LPP team for some holiday events. I am teaming up with them at the Citi Babes Shopping Event and will be selling some jewels! Just sent a restock package to Crush Boutique in Boston...if your in the area shop local! 

one more thing...Trust Giveaway and feature up on Pillow Thought's blog today! She is awesome!

xo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment