Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy May!


Happy May everyone!
 I love May because it means ‘kini season is right around the corner!

I just got back from Cali. It was a “hella” workcation. I’m still using west coast lingo pretending I am still there.
Although I am always happy to come home, I have to say I could have definitely stayed in Cali and became a west coast resident instantly. I am starting to think I may have actually been born on the wrong coast. Here are some recaps!

Trust & Astrae  takeover…Here we are at @Unique LA.

Our booth could have used a bit more color and prep but I don’t think it looked too shabby. It was a long weekend but so fun...So many talented designers to meet!

I am in love with Astrae's new designs…thanks for my fresh new tanks!


 My best from the west screen printed these gypsy sister quotes!

Strawberry Basil muddled Ginger Mojito's on Venice Beach
to cheers a successful workcation.

I am honored to have had my Arrow Necklaces featured on Brickyard Buffalo! If anyone isn’t aware of this shopping site, get to it! Awesome deals, awesome designers ; )



If you missed this archer sale, we’ll be trustin’ again on Brickyard Buffalo May 12 with the Wishbone Necklace. For now, I have some serious studio time to put in…sending orders all over the US of A.

handmade thank you's=broken wrist

New Accounts!
Hay, trustin’ in Cali! Trust is now for sale on Abbot Kinney @Skylark.
Fingers crossed…some more Cali stores in the works!

Namaste. Trustin’ yogi style @innerglow yoga studio in Mashpee Commons.  Get your yoga & shop on Cape Cod.
 
Shift Boutique is stocked in time for tourist season!
I will be hitting my other seasonal island soon to stock shops soon…can you guess where?!
It’s my favorite place and somewhere I used to live…and I can’t wait to go!

All for now…Still Cali dreaming by the way.
Life on the horizon.

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment