Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Monday, April 28, 2014

Gypsy Travels


This week is full of trust travels and bag lady life...I'm ready for it! Boston to Cali here I come.

Here is what the start of my packing looks like…I have some work to do. I don’t really pack efficiently unless it’s the night before but I am trying to simplify this trip...how am I doing so far...?
West Coast vs. East Coast 
Can you tell which side is which?

Off to the city with my La Petite Peach team for the Boston Bloggers event. We are staying in Boston for the night and working from Newbury during the day. Takin' team LPP off cape!

Thursday morning, way too early, I am off on a jet plane to the California to reunite with my west coast babe and work it trustin’ Unique LA.

I shipped off a box full of trust goods this morning with TLC hoping they make their landing before I do…I never trust snail mail. Even though I am at the post office almost everyday. USPS regular…love those ladies, they are my homegirls. 


Here I am working from the floor putting together media kits and trust catalogs…
#papercuts & #dryhands

Last week I was in Boston for a day trip stocking up jewels at Crush Boutique. They have two locations on Charles St. & Newbury St. so check it if you're in town!


New account!
 

Hello Ocean State! Now trustin’ in Rhode Island Shoppe Pioneer

Trust key necklace featured in the lastest edition of Buzz Magazine!
trustin'

Here I am on the road and on my 3rd cup of java…hustlin’.




I'm off! Safe travels, to me from me.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love gypsy travels!! Loving this quote SO much too!

    ReplyDelete