Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, April 17, 2014

california dreaming


california dreaming lately...actually always! 


With everyone’s Coachella pictures…I decided to post my own #nochella since I am not there. But....Only 2 more weeks until I'm reunited with my cali cheika babe who took this pic at Coachella last year.

We cannot wait for Unique LA! Just recieved the floor plan and have been designing our booth via facetime...heading back to Cali! 


I am honored to be included in The Tailor Project;s Pop-Up Eco Fashion event. Thanks to my Shift Boutique gals! 
Trust made the press...hands up for sustainable fashion! 
April 18th 6-8
GOSA Studio's Mashpee Commons 

Thanks to the gals over at @slip77 for featuring me on 77’s blog…feelings flattered! Love the article.


I got my first dream catcher from SusieWanders! She will soon be making & selling them! I am loving that I have an original! 
and she made me these fab glasses & homemade mojotios...how could you not love her!?

here are a few shops trustin' 
the stylists luna chics know whats up!

summer sessions surf shop babes trustin' fringe bullets! 

waitin' on the weekend...happy easter everyone!

xx
T



1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time in CA! Totally loving my new feather necklace, it's my FAVORITE!!!

    ReplyDelete