Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April FLOWERS




Happy April everyone!
 I am titling this post April Flowers with wishful thinking that we will get flowers instead of rain this month since winter decided to overstay its welcome. 

Here’s to hopefully the last time of the season that I will be wearing boots and a leather jacket at the same time. 

fringin’ here in my Cascade fringe bullet and setting April goals…

One of my April goals is to get in more greens daily…
Another one is to start prepping for.... 
Unique LA…yay we got in!

Trust & Astrae takeover…here we come Cali!

Not the most important local news in the paper yesterday...but hay whose that girl? 

Trust in the Old Colony Memorial...thanks for the article!I can't get over the amount of support I have from so many true friends & family...feeling so grateful.


The Calico trunk show was a success…I had my summer sidekick helping out…
 

Introducing my intern! Taylor Attea…Tay is a senior at Endicott College and is going to be the first official trust intern! She is already a trust babe.

I was honored to be featured on Bib&Tuck as a designers feature closet! Interview q’s and closet is up now…

For those of you who don't know what Bib&Tuck...get in the know! This is my fav new shopping app…online consignment store…everyone needs to check it out and start bibbing & tucking!

Trust package enroute to my ol’ stomping ground…off to Common Era in Boulder&Denver Colorado! 

 Shop these new stone bullets here! Just added...

Just for fun...Treat yo'self! I got my new Vaalbara Designs clutch & it matched my smoothie so I had to capture...hehe.



That’s all for this week. New month, new you. Stay focused & be happy.

Now go catch your dreams.
xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment