Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

East Coast Summer

East Coastin’
the blog slack is back…it never left but this might be the worst slack since I started Cup of T.
We all know I love to write..but on my own time & in my own language. Whoever knows me well enough knows I speak in my own tune. I have Cup of T to reflect on life, adventures, travels…really for myself.
 I am always moving so fast through these things that I feel as if they don’t get as much credit as they should. So if I write about these experiences, I can hold onto them a little bit longer.
Anyways, I like to write when it comes from a genuine place.


Life has been a WHIRLWIND since I got back to the east coast…& Trust has been a WHIRLWIND since I launched Hotel California.
 A change of pace on the REAL.
My life in California is  a bit more simple & I love it that way. My life on Cape is spinning & I also love it that way. It’s the perfect balance of hustle & relax. I feel so grateful to be able to live bicoastally to soak up a bit of both. When I started Trust, I always said one day I would have the best of both coasts & here I am, living in it. When life gets crazy, I try to sit back & remind myself…of this little excerpt below I once wrote & tucked away...


"Trust has fulfilled my dream & enabled me to live the life I want…
How lucky I feel that with this little job…I can fuel my soul with adventure. Because of everyone who has supported me along the way, my desire to let go of society’s expectations & have a job that allows freedom has solidified into material form. To travel, to chase sunsets, to be still, to be creative, to hustle, to adventure, to see the color of the ocean in different parts of the world (one of my favorite things about traveling!)
My visualizations have brought my dreams to fruition and here I am. Traveling these roads back home…Living my dream life." - T.RUST

Your life should make you smile, and if it doesn’t, you should change it.
-TRUST GETS DEEP

Cape Cod Summer
I finally was able to reach the speed limit on the highway after the craziest July 4th weekend. I think everyone in the country came to the cape. I didn’t have much cellphone service all weekend but I like that. I spent it from beach to bbq to beach to bbq to friends to bonfires to family…it was the best.
Cape Stores are ALLLL stocked UP.
 These familiar faces… these shops…these people… have supported me since the start of Trust…really who have enabled me to get to where I am. Its so cool to be back hangin’ with them & keeping them trustin’
They’ve been keepin’ me slayin.
@CapeWeekend
@ARTichoke
@HomeGrown
@CitrineMV
@Slip77
Also check the newest Trust account...South Boston...the CUE!
#SouthieSelfie

I’ve been spending time with my hometown home girls which has been so sweet. These girls are like sisters to me. I hug them a little tighter each time I leave but every time I return, its like I never left. There’s something so special about real friendship. I like to keep all of my friends close…maybe not in distance but in my heart. I know it sounds corny but friendship means a lot to me & I believe when you find someone or something you love, you should hold onto it.

I’ve been cooking & dancing in the kitchen with my grandmother, A LOT. I visit her at least once a week.
 She’s my priority, that lady. Its so nice when she feeds me thirds & bakes homemade biscottis then tells me “you used to have such a ballerina body.”


Spending the summer on the beach, slaying jewels & catching sunsets.

Get OUT & LIVE!
xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment