Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Sunday, October 29, 2017

West Coastin'

Back on the West Side 
//
Hi everyone…I am alive.
The blog slack is back…it never left but this might be the worst slack since I started Cup of T. Does anyone notice I start every post like this?…last time I wrote was SUMMER!
West Coast Hood Life

What Season Is It?
I love fall…but I have been seriously seasonally confused.
The entire month of September was spent traveling. I hit 6 states & 4 different time zones. Along with that, it felt like 3 different seasons.
I started by flying to CA…heat wave status.
The day after I landed, I road tripped with Zoe to Denver…we stopped in Zion…hot by day, cold by night. (If you haven’t been to Zion National Park, you MUST go…I felt like I was on Mars.
No FILTER

 On our way from Utah to CO…we drove through the mountains…and hit a blizzard…white out status. Zoe hasn't drove in snow in 12 years so it was very fun. 
 Denver was perfect fall weather. 
The only day I saw of Fall that looked like Fall

I flew from Denver to Nashville for Trust biz…got to Nashville & it felt like I walked out of the airport into a Sauna. FINALLY back to CA…wore a beanie one day & a ‘kini the next.
So I am not kidding around when I say I was seasonally (also time zone) confused. After a new moon, a time of renewal & a few weeks back in my own west coast digs, I am starting to feel settled.
 
It feels good to be back…

Nashville got the best of me…always does. Best of Trust I should say. Thanks to my homegirl Ashley of @JamCatchers for always hosting me...making me feel at home...feeding me guacamole & taking me to all the places. 

So excited to have Vinnie Louise as a NEW Nashville account. 

CastilleJa stocked UP
Native + Nomad stocked UP

If you're taking a trip to Nashville...FOR REAL...get The Nashville Guide or follow @thenashvilleguide for all the GOOD spots to eat, drink & shop. This guide will take you outside all of the tourist traps. Also shoutout to myself...one of my photos is published in it. 

I’ve been hustling planning for the holidaze which sounds crazy but its right around the CORNER! I am flying home for a zip trip to see my locals, the people who have supported me from the start & slay trust at Love Local Holiday Edition…come see me & SO many other awesome vendors...drink some Cape Cod Beer & shop LOCAL.

Back to CA for a couple weeks for some West Coast holiday celebrations then back home again for the holidaze. I will be poppin’ up at a few of my East & West coast shops for holiday trunk shows…stay tuned on dates so I can see you all!

 whose shopping trust for the holidaze?
shop now-12/1 with promo earlybird at checkout for 10% off!
xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment