Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Day Light Savings


happy day light savings

I feel as if daylight savings should be a holiday...

 I have been living up to my bag lady mantra lately…traveling almost every weekend for work…for la petite peach... trust..and play (don't even want to pack y snowboard away)!
I learned to pack in one bag...miracle!

 I was in the big apple with my lpp girls this past weekend at children’s fashion week. It was so cute to see all those little babes walking the runway! I love nyc, the hustle and bustle…and then I love to come home to simplicity.
A shot from our photographer of the weekend, Brook, Brookelyn Photography from the Mischka Aoki show!
On that Soho Flow...Saturday morning at the dry bar... thanks for the blowout Desiree Spinner!

The weekend is almost here! Which means nothing to me…hehe. Tomorrow I am off to Portsmouth, NH to restock Summer Sessions and hit a few other shops I’ve had on my mind. Saturday is the LCG Boutique trunk show. Always on the go…one woman show.
ain't that the truth...up and at it!

Trust is featured this week in the Local Magazine! Check it out here!

Babe and a half rockin’ her Cali Mojave necklace from the bullect collection.
Count down is on till I'm with my best from the west…yeeeeh!

New account this week! trust is now available at Weekend  on Main St. Orleans on the way to nauset beach!

Tuesdays are for chasing dreams! #imeaneveryday  Trust promo started Tuesday….enter DREAM at checkout for 25% off a wrist full of arm charms!

if your not living your dream, keep on chasing it! 

xx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment