Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Friday, March 21, 2014

hey spring!


Happy spring!

Finally some warm weather and vitamin D…just what we all need! I love the sunshine so much and cannot be inside when its out. I will have to create a trust jewelry travel kit that’s beach-go-able for my beach days that I cannot wait for.
This is what spring days in "trust studios" look like...drinkable greens & feathers.

Anyways…here are some trust updates for yew all.

Thanks to having a best friend as a stylist, Susie used some trust jewelry in her shoots! 
What a talented duo these two are…
photo by Melissa Shanahan 
styling by Susie Long


Prepping for a trunk show at Calico this Saturday…can't wait to finally meet these girls!


The Goldie made an appearance on The Boston Fashionsta Boston based fashion blog..what a stylin’ babe and half. She makes the goldie look good.

And…heres to….New Account!
 Luna Chics….exeter NH!

Summer Sessions Surf Shop in Portsmouth, NH is stocked up with jewels! They will be opening their seasonal surf camp in Rye Beach in April. I'll have to get my surf on. I went once...I had seaweed in my eyes, bathing suit falling off, broke the board...hopefully this time will be better. 
 Check out my new hoodie they gave me!
Surf babe Schaeffer getting his men swag on!

Here is to mid-morning R&R...refreshments and research. #alwaysgoing

Last night's Trunk Show @Black Box Boutique #whatissleep

hope everyone is happy & smiling...because...beach days are right around the corner!

xx
T









No comments:

Post a Comment