Trust the Moon. Follow the Sun. Face the Sea. Ground the Earth. ™

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

happy march!


Happy happy march everyone!
I love march for spring snowboarding & daylight savings! March is usually the month I start to despise winter…over the snow storms and over the cold.

So much since the last post on Trust…where to start?
I recently launched the Arm Charm collection…Shop it here now!
#armcandy

New Accounts!
Trust is now available at Mass Bay Co. on Main Street, Hyannis!

and at...Summer Sessions Surf Shop in portsmouth, nh...

Next Saturday is our LT & TR spring trunk show at Lakeville Cards and Gifts. I will be teaming up with my girl, Lindsay Tia for a bag bar party and trust trunk show!


The following Saturday…another trust trunk show at Calico, a new  future boutique to sell in! I will be bringing all my jewels for new fans to check out! Quite the fashionista’s working there...!

Hay hay, Trust made the Bella Funk Boutique window display…


I was snowboarding recently up North and passed Bella Funk with a car full of people so I couldn’t stop but it was pretty dahm cool seeing some trust jewels in the window…I never thought that would happen!

On top of all my supportive girl fans…I now have three of my guy friends rockin’ trust! Its so amazing how supportive everyone is. I love it.
So much more is happening and in the works but I am not spilling the beans just yet…

But one thing I cannot keep my lips sealed about is that TRUST IS GOING TO CALI! I just booked my ticket…packing up my bags, trust in tow and heading west with a golden state of mind.



Stay tuned for more exciting things to come!

XX
T

Don't forget to follow @tanyarustigian on instagram & send over your trust pics to be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment